Thursday, August 2, 2018

HERE'S TO series by Teagan Hunter

Today we are sharing some teasers from the HERE'S TO series by Teagan Hunter. Each book in this series is available to read for FREE in KindleUnlimited. Check out buy links below to grab your copies now.

Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter for news about her upcoming titles!


Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)


SEXY SINGLE DAD ROMANCE!

 

HUDSON
When I became a single father at seventeen, I knew my path wasn't going to be easy. Hell, sometimes it sucked. Year after year, I tirelessly busted my ass until my business was booming. Until my daughter was happy. Until life? It was good. Settled.

But sometimes being settled is overrated. Boring. Especially when a little excitement walks through my door in the shape of Rae Kamden. With her sarcastic mouth and smartass comebacks, she's the type of girl still sowing her wild oats and not looking to settle. Not with a guy like me.

RAE
I've been stuck in this small town since I was a child and nothing is going to keep me here. Not anymore. Done being tied down, I'm out of here the first chance I get. This town can kiss my ass goodbye.

I'm twenty-two. Single. Unwilling to settle. But if I did? It wouldn't be with Hudson Tamell.

So explain to me why the moment he looks up from under the hood of my car, the sarcastic replies on my lips come out sounding sweeter. Why does he make me want to settle down, right here, with him?

That's not what I wanted. But maybe it's what I need.

Add the book to Goodreads

 

 -------------------------------

Here's to Forever (Here's To, #1.5)


HUDSON
I've been living in a blissful bubble for nearly a year now. Everything with Rae is perfect, and I feel like we're on the fast track to forever.

Then I go and do something stupid and suddenly we're speeding toward Splitsville. Well, to be fair, I've been doing something stupid. I just haven't had the balls to tell her about it.

It could break us. Or make us stronger. I'm only hoping she sees things my way...

RAE
I never anticipated my life looking like it does, living with my boyfriend and his eight-year-old daughter. But here I am, happier than I could have ever imagined.

Until Hudson screws it all up, telling lie after lie after freakin' lie. But he thinks he's "doing the right thing". He doesn't see things my way...

How am I supposed to say yes to forever when I can't even trust my tomorrow?

Maybe this was all a mistake...

Add the book to Goodreads

 




-------------------------------

Here's to Yesterday (Here's To, #2)


You're not supposed to fall in love with your boyfriend's brother...

HER
My entire life has been "perfect" for as long as I can remember. A loving family, a boyfriend who adores me, and anything I wanted, I got. But it was all a lie, a façade. My family isn't loving, my boyfriend is more interested in my body than my mind, and it turns out money can't buy happiness.

I've felt lost and stuck for far too long. Then, everything changed when I was least expecting it. It wasn't supposed to happen.

Not with...him.

HIM
I want to make one thing clear: I saw her first.

Not that it makes anything okay, but it's true. The moment she walked into my line of sight, I knew she was something special. I could see past the mask she wore, could see right down to her soul.

I recognized instantly that she needed a friend...and it just so happens I did too. So, I wormed my way in. Took her out on the town, forced her from her solitary existence. Together we grew brave, stepped outside the boxes we'd been placed in. Walked a thin line between "just friends" and something more.

I just didn't mean to fall in love with...her.

Add the book to Goodreads

 

-------------------------------

Here's to Now (Here's To, #3)


VEGAS WEDDING WITH A TWIST...

My life is full of regrets. I've screwed up more times than I can count, but I've spent the past several years atoning for my wrongdoings. I'm finally in a good place, ready to move on and step into the role waiting for me.

Then Haley Kamden comes crashing into my life, throwing me yet another curveball. Our relationship is one misadventure after the next. It's explosive in all the right ways, and so are we.

But I have baggage, and a lot of it.

I'm just hoping she can handle it...

 

 

 

Add the book to Goodreads


-------------------------

-------------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

 

TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal, but currently lives in North Carolina with her US Marine husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Book + Main | Facebook Page | Goodreads

InkSlinger Blogger Final


No comments:

Post a Comment