Monday, July 13, 2015

Ready. Set. Write! Week 6


I can’t seem to get it together. I’ve seemed to be blogging more than writing these days, but guess as long as I’m still creating that’s good. 


In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison MillerKaty UppermanErin Funk, and Jaime Morrow

Here is my progress:

1. How I did on last week’s goals:
  • I didn’t work on my own work at all this week.
2. My goal(s) for this week:
  • Write every day!
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
  • None to share
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
  • Wanting to work on my blog instead of my WiP.
5. Something I love about my WiP:
  • I’m really not sure where I stand now on my current project.

Good luck to everyone this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment