Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Review: Dirty

Dirty Dirty by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was riveted from the first pages to the end. The begging had a great hook which took me on every emotion with Lydia. The disaster of finding out that her fiance had an affair with a man on her wedding day. To the drama of Vaughan finding Lydia in her wedding dress in his shower. There was a lot of heartbreak and drama but also laughter and witty conversations.

Kylie knows how to write chemistry, it showed in every way that Vaughan and Lydia interacted. In how hot the sex scenes were. Even the supporting characters were written really well. I want to know more about each character. They are just one big group of drama and I loved that.

Can't wait to read Twist and Chaser, the next books in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment