Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Review: Without Merit

Without Merit Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I always look forward to reading anything Colleen writes and when I get my hands on her next book it comes far too quickly. Colleen is a master at pulling a reader in from the first page. I devoured every single word.

Merit is such an unusual character, with her quirky collection of trophys. Sagan was a complete mystery at first and I had fun reading all about him. This book, like each of Colleen, has a strong message but I don’t want to ruin it. I loved reading about Merit’s family and their antics. The small drawback for me was the ending and what I wanted to get out of it. I wanted more!

You won’t regret reading what awaits in Merit's crazy world. Another great novel by Colleen.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment